Monday, February 2, 2009

Imagination Station

Here's a little glimpse at what has become 'My Imagination Station'. It 'used' to be our office (or at least that's what I'm hoping for in the near future)... it began with the sewing machine, then a serger, then a good/steady table (very essential)...


...its now full of fabrics (and hopefully many more to come)



...ribbons, threads, and all that good stuff that you end up needing when you least expect it!



I just love this little space! It's just amazing to have an area where you can be free to imagine and create!!
If sleep wasn't necessary, it would give me another 8 hours in a day!!! Oh, don't we all love to dream!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Keila! So nice to see you here! So you joined the blogging world! It's quite addicting! I'm looking forward to seeing all your creations! Ileana

    ReplyDelete