Friday, February 6, 2009

Genesis...

Today I will share some of the projects that I have completed since I started this new journey...

The first christening gown I made was for my friend Lourdes' baby girl... Cecilia... and that was THE BEGINNING!! My mom helped me out with this one, since it was a BIG thing for me... What can I say, she's my mom and I think she's the best!! Well, after this one I made two more on my own :)
Then I started doing baby blankets in flannel... I wanted to find a fabric that was soft and cuddly... these are some of my pride and joy to show...




















Well, then comes the packaging... I do fold them a certain way so the front and back can be seen when packaged... here are some of them packaged and ready for delivery...



So, this is it for now... I have to get back to work... Have a Happy Friday!!

2 comments: