Friday, July 24, 2009

MIA & Top Secret

I have been MIA again... and just wanted to catch up a bit and explain :)

Lately I have been working on various things, among them a surprise party... Reason why I cant write or post any of the cute little things I have been creating!! I cant wait to show you what I've been working on... It will be soon.

On another note, I just became a BeautiControl consultant... well, sort of... I want to try the products first (try them more than just one time)... The first time... well, the results were pretty good, so I'm giving it a shot - will keep you posted on the results!!

Today I met with my friend Kathy to go over some patterns and try to decide what our next "sewing project" will be... well, well, well... I believe we will be working on the professional tote. It seems challenging enough and I cant wait to start... She is working on her blog - so I'm pretty excited... she makes the cutest handbags...

Well, I am ready for some needed rest.
Thank God for the Sabbath!!
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment